Wednesday, December 19, 2012

It's all right, I love you

Over the past couple years, I've been getting crazy about Christmas music. I have to have it. I have to listen to it all the time. Every single time from when we leave where ever we are on Thanksgiving, to at least New Year's Eve. 

I love it. I love it. I love it. 
Right now we have 430 songs on the playlist, but we didn't pick up the Twisted Sister Xmas Album or the new Cee-lo Green one (he has The Muppets!)

So yeah.
Then this happened. 




I cannot tell you how many times I've listened to this song. I'm in love. 

This may have changed my attitude towards unicorns as well. We will see. 

2 comments:

  1. Aw, I always knew that you would come around to loving unicorns.

    Also: Unicorn Success Club: http://thebloggess.com/2012/03/unicorn-success-club/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i remember reading about that! but i had forgotten! I want a teeshirt!


      it must be the end of the world if I like unicorns.

      Delete