Saturday, January 5, 2013

Inward Looking, the last days

Question 6:

Where, how, and with whom have spiritual values such as gentleness, kindness, and bravery shown up in my life is 2012? Are these the qualities I hold as the highest spiritual values, or are there others? Where, how, and with whom do I wish to express/manifest/share them in 2013?

Two people come to mind: Patti Digh and my coworker Karly. 

Really, both these ladies have changed my life in very subtle ways. And I am continually grateful I know both of them. 

I hope this year I can inspire someone like these two quietly inspired me. 





Has my art been brave enough?


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

no.

no it hasn't. 

I used to be braver in my words. Back when it was locked behind "friends only" posts on livejournal. 

That was lifetimes ago. 

This year, I'll be braver with my words. 

I just hope people want to hear them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment